Microfiber Cloth –
Features and Usage –
- Microfiber Cloth are one of the most versatile and useful items you can ever have on hand in your kitchen.
- They are a sort of multi-tool that have about as many uses as you can think of.
- It’s a type of synthetic fiber.
- Microfiber cloths has high absorbency and durability that makes it suitable for washing and drying dishes, Clean up spills and messes while cooking.
- Being soft and gentle on Hands and Surface.
- Microfiber cloth are more comfortable to hold and provides better grip.
- Ultra soft, non-abrasive microfiber cloths will not scratch paints, coats or other surfaces.
- Cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaves lint and streak free results.
- Absorbs eight times its own weight, GSM – 300 and 320.
- Ships in certified frustration-free packaging.
- Rinse and reuse 100’s of times.
- Available in two sizes (30 x 30 and 40 x 40).
- Available in Different design patterns.
- Absorbs eight times its own weight.
- It holds its shape after washing and drying.
- Available in different colors.